Corporate Business Coaching
Beginning with senior management who are the main determinant of the culture and organization of the institution, we are creating processes that contribute to aligning the institution to the ‘human’ and ‘values’.
In institutions; we are working with an approach model that promotes self-awareness so that leaders, top executives, or mid-level executives or employees are able to reflect on their outcomes and ways of doing business, by making people more aligned with the values and competencies of the organization.
With our coaching projects, we aim to bring corporate awareness by focusing on the vision and strengths of the institution.
Corporate coaching projects are planned as 6 months minimum or 1 to 3 year programs.
Corporate Coaching in Family Companies
The first phase of institutionalization of family business is that the family members prepare themselves for change and reach the competence to manage change. Corporate coaching in family companies is a project that supports the development of family members before and after the institutionalization process, and facilitates them to lead change.
HOW DO WE WORK?
CORPORATE COACHING PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Needs analysis and observation
Related topics and T-GROW
Workshop; ability to set goals and create results, audit of results
Implementation of Coaching Academy projects, strengths in corporate performance management and development process
Corporate coaching system and self-sufficient institutions
- Individual performance sessions
- Corporate workshop and action
- 10-day mental seeding process and application
- 7 days dedicated decisions and contract
- Perception, expectation, needs analysis and dominance areas, brand and reputation management with Chairman and board members
- Coaching in family companies; corporate culture, value agreement and language union
- Holding culture; coaching and leadership practice process
- Dedicated decisions
- Responsibility and contract
- Areas of domination
- Are you brave enough?
- What’s the difference?
- Audit and success of results
- Language and perception management
- Male and female brain language